Introduction to NOOMAHIA.Lecture 9. Serbian Logos
1. Serbs as southern slavs. Indo-European level of Serbian identity.
2. Serbian peasantry. Slavic matriarchy (Gasparini). Piatak. Vila. Mother Friday. Lepenski Vir, Vincha cultures.
3. The factor of Thracians, Illyrians.
4. White Serbia. Serbian came to Balkan. From where? Polabian slavs. Luzhitza. Sorbs. The style of Polabian slavs – sarmatians (Scythians) Pure Turanic. Differences with sclavins (bulgarians).
5. The relations with Byzance. Orthodoxy. Katekhonic concept.
6. Nemanici. Raska as new kingdom. Saint Sava holy Athos mountain tradition. Patriarchy of Pech.
7. The Empire. Byzantine - Bulgarian, Serb, Valachia, Russia.
8. Dushan the Strong. The control over Balkans.
9. Kosovo battle – the decision of King Lazar: fight, loose in order to resurrect. Nebesko zarstvo. Pure Iranian sequence – forces of Light loose forces of Darkness win. Eschatological aspect.
10. Conservation of Serbian identity during Ottoman era.
11. Serbian revival Vuk Karadjuc, Peter II Njegosh, Platonism. Milosh Zernianski: Serbian Dasein – where Serbia is?
12. After Ottomans. Great Serbia as eschatological project. Serbian dynasties.
Yougoslavia as simulacrum. Archeomodern. Non modern nature of Serbian identity.